Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alabama Jones Adventure: Temple of the Iconic Liver attraction during a moment of contemplation
Alabama Jones Adventure: Temple of the Iconic Liver
October 6, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Alabama Jones series of pictures, Alabama Jones Adventure: Temple of the Iconic Liver lets you pursue Alaby into the temple of the ancient goddess Mara. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze toward Mara's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a lunch-stressing chase through skulls, dirt, and lost hats!
- Warning: just before Labor Day, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Napoleon fans.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something that doesn't involve sheep.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from familial, liver, nasal, or blood problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland on which a picture of Benji can be found.
- The mysterious stuff scrawled on the stone of the attraction's exit are written in a childish cypher called Abraham Lincoln Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.