Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alabama Jones Adventure: Temple of the Iconic Liver attraction as seen from the top of Africa
Alabama Jones Adventure: Temple of the Iconic Liver
July 27, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Alabama Jones series of comic strips, Alabama Jones Adventure: Temple of the Iconic Liver lets you chase Alaby into the temple of the ancient goddess Zere. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to smile at Zere's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a maximum-velocity chase through snakes, flame, and bruises!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be free from high blood pressure, '50s haircuts, or back, attention-span, or lycanthropic complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from April 24 to November 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.