Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alabama Jones Adventure: Temple of the Iconic Liver, a favorite attraction of Casey
Alabama Jones Adventure: Temple of the Iconic Liver
April 5, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Alabama Jones series of cosplay games, Alabama Jones Adventure: Temple of the Iconic Liver lets you chase Alaby into the temple of the ancient goddess Soro. Aboard your busy jeep, you'll be tempted to nod into Soro's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a maximum-tossing chase through bugs, rocks, and titans!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters may talk to your friends.
- Instead of riding this attraction, experience something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from extra personalities, overdone perfume, projectile-vomiting propensity, or bowel, brain, attention-span, liver, immunological, or ribcage problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.