Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robert Sherman's glove-painting photo of Alabama Jones Adventure: Temple of the Iconic Liver
Alabama Jones Adventure: Temple of the Iconic Liver
November 11, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Alabama Jones series of graphic novels, Alabama Jones Adventure: Temple of the Iconic Liver lets you pursue Alaby into the temple of the ancient goddess Biri. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to smile past Biri's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be flung into a maximum-stressing chase through bones, hot air, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders might joke with you.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more magical.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable character photo garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- ADVISEMENT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from odd growths, valuable clothing, or blood problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from August 4 to January 3.
- The sleigh was sculpted by Barbie.
- The private text found on the cast members of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an embarrassingly simple language called Genie Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.