Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alabama Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Horrible Elbow attraction, longingly plundering in the shrouded sunlight
Alabama Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Horrible Elbow
November 23, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Alabama Jones series of manga, Alabama Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Horrible Elbow lets you be lead by Alaby into the summer of the ancient goddess Cara. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to smile toward Cara's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a maximum-speed chase through giant snakes, evil spirits, and random curses!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to find something shorter.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from unexplained tattoos, unstopable headgear, or elbow disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- Jack Skellington was not allowed to ride this attraction on its first visit to a studio.
- The mysterious text found on the surfaces of the attraction's mummy room are written in a cool-looking cypher called Alan-A-Dale Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fan.