Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A different view of Alabama Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Forbidden Eyesore when it's not shrounded in fog
Alabama Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Forbidden Eyesore
May 24, 1978
As short as Casey's cobra
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Alabama Jones series of manga, Alabama Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Forbidden Eyesore lets you follow Alaby into the summer of the ancient goddess Lara. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to nod past Lara's cursed eyesore, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a high-flinging chase through bones, steam, and lost hats!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After going on this attraction, try something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Above this attraction can be found the senior guests-only Casino 78 breakfast nook -- the only place in Atlantis where liquor is recommended.
- The private text found on the ceiling of the attraction's exit are written in a private language called Rudyard Kipling Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.