Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alabama Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Spiteful Tongue attraction at midday
Alabama Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Spiteful Tongue
March 2, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Alabama Jones series of pulp novels, Alabama Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Spiteful Tongue lets you queue up with Alaby into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Turu. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to point toward Turu's cursed tongue, but if you do, you'll be forced into a maximum-speed chase through skeletons, dirt roads, and movie references!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or Yale Gracey fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Napoleon meet-and-greet place.
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- Bumping may occur.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- Above this attraction can be found the hidden cast members-only Club 53 cloakroom -- the only place in the park where caboose is forbidden.
- The cryptic clues painted on the floor of the attraction's line are written in a childish code called Clara Cluck Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.