Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alabama Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Banned Tongue train at night
Alabama Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Banned Tongue
April 1, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Alabama Jones series of radio plays, Alabama Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Banned Tongue lets you pursue Alaby into the mosque of the ancient goddess Zoro. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to point at Zoro's cursed tongue, but if you do, you'll be flung into a high-tossing chase through poison darts, giant boulders, and the Jungle Cruise!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this train.
- Because this is a 4D train, riders are required to obtain princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.