Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Alabama Jones Adventure: Church of the Iconic Eyedoctor attraction, November 21, 2003, 4:18 p.m.
Alabama Jones Adventure: Church of the Iconic Eyedoctor
February 13, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Alabama Jones series of movies, Alabama Jones Adventure: Church of the Iconic Eyedoctor lets you pursue Alaby into the church of the ancient goddess Ruru. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle at Ruru's cursed eyedoctor, but if you do, you'll be flung into a high-speed chase through whips, darkness, and random curses!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more thrilling.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature tweens.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- In 1964, this attraction was renovated to add rooms from the "Alabama Jones Adventure: Church of the Iconic Eyedoctor" project.
- The cryptic messages painted on the walls of the attraction's line are written in an ancient code called Pollyanna Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.