Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alabama Jones Adventure: Church of the Hand-Carved Knee attraction, overtly flocking in the shrouded park light
Alabama Jones Adventure: Church of the Hand-Carved Knee
January 1, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Alabama Jones series of action figures, Alabama Jones Adventure: Church of the Hand-Carved Knee lets you sneak after Alaby into the church of the ancient goddess Mara. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze past Mara's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a super-velocity chase through rope bridges, giant boulders, and lost hats!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will have a tendency to point at you.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
- If you are visiting with Willie the Giant fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34 radians (or 17 radians and heavily bearded).
- Maximum height 46".
- No running or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your elf.