Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Alabama Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Black-Market Tongue attraction during construction
Alabama Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Black-Market Tongue
September 10, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Alabama Jones series of theme park attractions, Alabama Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Black-Market Tongue lets you crowd after Alaby into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Roro. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to point toward Roro's cursed tongue, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a super-speed chase through insects, dirt roads, and random curses!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Contains holographic images.
- The reference to Hawaiians is a sly pun.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the waiting room.
- The mysterious words written on the stone of the attraction's line are written in a private language called Pinocchio Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.