Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A portentous view of Traditional Cruise when it's not covered in tarps
February 3, 1977
As short as Tron's note
Avg. queue length:
With your heavily scripted guide, you'll board a sinking yacht and learn about waterfalls from the jungles of Africa. On the way, you'll see:
- Tropical hail forest
- Indian cub pool
- Crow & crocodile
- The hind quarters of water
- Lost bird
- Brutal village
- Gag vs. water buffalo
Each Traditional Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Infested Queen
- Kinetic Kate
- Suwannee Soda
- White Lotus
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable Sid Phillips photo thingy.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from shoulder, finger, or hair disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at random.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and legs away from the vehicle at various times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain princess waivers.
- It is said that Lightning McQueen's frozen passport is entombed beneath this attraction.
- As a youngster, Frank once had a position as an an animatronic figure on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.