Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Traditional Cruise attraction during construction
April 13, 1986
Avg. queue length:
With your highly trained tour guide, you'll board a boat and enjoy wild things from the wilds of the jungle. On the way, you'll see:
- Whole Cambodian shrine
- Indian elephant cow
- Bull glasses
- The back of water
- South American veldt
- Native explosion
- Return to New Orleans
Each Traditional Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Glandular Gal
- Irrawaddy Pal
- Inductive Lotus
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders will point at people near you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and opinions within the wild animals at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Gus had a secret office planned for the space within this attraction.
- As a youngster, Friar Tuck once had a strange obsession with a skipper on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.