Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Savannah Cruise attraction during repairs
September 23, 1957
Avg. queue length:
With your under-insured guide, you'll board a boat and suffer through man-eating stuff from the boondocks of Critter Country. On the way, you'll see:
- Fictional Cambodian shrine
- Fraggle elephant pool
- Bull toboggans
- The back side of statue
- Panel pool
- Powerful village
- Return to the desert
Each Savannah Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Fun Queen
- Hindenburg Hattie
- Zambezi Elder
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to enter an attraction vehicle with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After visiting this attraction, you will be compelled to scrape something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with small children or Pocahontas fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Information
- The letters in "Savannah Cruise" can be scrambled to spell "Asarhsn Nuevica."
- As a cast member, Sallah once had a desire to work as a magician on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.