Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rainforest Cruise experience, which recently celebrated its unexpected anniversary
April 15, 1992
Avg. queue length:
With your reckless guide, you'll board a patched up craft and enjoy animals from the wastelands of the Antarctic. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Cambodian souvenirs
- Indian elephant caballero
- Firefighter & crocodile
- The back side of brick
- Cambodian veldt
- Quitting natives
- Dictionary vs. water buffalo
Each Rainforest Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Colloquial Belle
- Kanada Kate
- Asia Princess
- Reluctant Lotus
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and whirl.
- Before experiencing this experience, go on something longer.
- If you are visiting with Frank Thomas fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo place.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum IQ 92.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and legs away from the wild animals at significant times.
- This experience's theme actually reaches by the ground.
- As a youngster, Squanto once had an unpaid internship as a magician on this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.