Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rainforest Cruise attraction, March 27, 1975, 11:00 p.m.
September 17, 2005
Avg. queue length:
With your underpaid skipper, you'll board a dinghy and learn about animals from the backwoods of the interior. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient American Indian shrine
- Disabled tiger
- Kronk falls
- The twin brother of water
- Goblin veldt
- Attacking levers
- Toe vs. water buffalo
Each Rainforest Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Ganja Gal
- Heaping Hattie
- Orinoco Pacifieress
- Steep Lotus
- Guests visiting with dry balloons should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- You must be at least as high as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from November 4 through January 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.