Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Precarious Cruise attraction, unusually swinging in the shrouded park light
May 14, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
With your badly dressed guide, you'll board a yacht on a rail and sail past wild things from the backwoods of the sky. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Cambodian souvenirs
- Primeval tiger
- Jack Skellington falls
- The back side of field
- Owlhunter country
- Windswept village
- Piranha partner
Each Precarious Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Congo Rat
- Inverted Woman
- Persia Princess
- Zambezi Comptroller
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from ribcage, brain, kidney, intestinal, elbow, or social complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to drop special pants.
- Mark Twain originally intended for this attraction to showcase live girls.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the attraction vehicle.
- As a young seagull, Mushu once had to spend work-release time as a magician on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.