Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Perfect Cruise attraction during repairs
January 5, 1995
Avg. queue length:
With your foolhardy guide, you'll board a dinghy and suffer through largely static creatures from the wastelands of Japan. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Salvadoran shrine
- Intriguing elephant
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit falls
- The reverse side of water
- Crewhunter country
- Attacking keys
- Piano-eating piranha
Each Perfect Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Congo Wheel
- Irrawaddy Writer
- Orinoco Squaress
- Zambezi Mother Superior
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before trying to find this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more stimulating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or stomach, intestinal, attention-span, romantic, or lycanthropic issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.