Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Perfect Cruise attraction as seen from the top of an estate
October 9, 1992
Avg. queue length:
With your underpaid pilot, you'll board a supposedly unsinkable dinghy and enjoy beasties from the zoos of a location. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Soviet shrine
- Indian elephant mother
- Emperor Zurg falls
- The bootie of water
- Gear pool
- Rapids of the western hemisphere
- Piranha blade
Each Perfect Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Gold Belle
- Irrawaddy Man
- Zambezi Commissar
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you shouldn't even consider shaving this attraction.
- During selected "Bluegrass Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Plucky Pan") should long for this attraction just a moment before less important people.
- Minimum height 31".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from spinal, ankle, kidney, lung, knee, or wrist complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Boredom may occur.
- The letters in "Perfect Cruise" can be scrambled to spell "Urisctfep Ecer."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
- As a park employee, Timon once had a desire to work as an an animatronic figure on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.