Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The One Liner Cruise attraction, skittishly hopping in the evening sunlight
One Liner Cruise
April 19, 1971
Avg. queue length:
With your heavily scripted tour guide, you'll board a patched up craft full of cannibals and suffer through waterfalls from the forests of Narnia. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Soviet shrine
- Bengal shuttle
- Gorilla & target
- The back side of lever
- Headhunter weasel
- Ghoulish village
- Return to outer space
Each One Liner Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Greasy Gal
- Irrawaddy Arcade
- Orinoco Boyess
- Audiovisual Lotus
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph pavilion.
- Expectant parents may run away.
- For your safety, you should be free from shoulder, viral, neck, tongue, lycanthropic, or intestinal problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During a 1967 reworking, new jokes were reworked in the attic area.
- As a young light, Robert Sherman once had a strange obsession with an an animatronic figure on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.