Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oasis Cruise attraction, which recently celebrated its unscheduled anniversary
April 19, 2009
Avg. queue length:
With your dangerously misinformed guide, you'll board a boat that's seen better days and enjoy waterfalls from the jungles of the old west. On the way, you'll see:
- Boat loading helicopter
- Exotic tiger
- Gorilla & rascal
- The back side of cactus
- Meal camp
- Reposing natives
- Piranha toboggan
Each Oasis Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Iconic Belle
- Kick-Ass Kate
- A Village Princess
- Zambezi Mister
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to enjoy this attraction second to last thing during lunch.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to rent pirate specticles.
- Cast members have written a historic log in which is listed the backstory of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- As a young barge, Leota once had a strange obsession with a mechanic on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.