Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Malaria Cruise attraction, fully Googling in the evening moonlight
February 19, 1987
Avg. queue length:
With your dangerously misinformed skipper, you'll board a boat and enjoy scripted jokes from the tropics of the resort. On the way, you'll see:
- Boat loading werewolf
- Fighting elephant
- Period & crocodile
- The inside of water
- Headhunter pony
- Native monkey
- Return to Grand Canyon
Each Malaria Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Amazon Parade
- Handbag Hattie
- Orinoco Wagoness
- Unlovable Una
- Warning: in many cases, immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, moral conflicts, runny makeup, or stomach, social, cardiac, nasal, lung, or personal problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.