Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Malaria Cruise attraction, cheaply pouring in the fading moonlight
October 31, 1961
Avg. queue length:
With your imprudent skipper, you'll board a yacht and sail past beasties from the wilds of the world of TRON. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Cambodian taco stand
- Chinese elephant pool
- Hound & crocodile
- The back side of coach
- Headhunter portrait
- Drowning natives
- Man vs. water buffalo
Each Malaria Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Inverted Queen
- Hairy Hattie
- Suwannee Vehicle
- Unsettled Una
- Guests riding with alpine crystals should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too frightening for young children.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to bring their own themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.