Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Malaria Cruise attraction as seen from the top of backstage
September 30, 1975
Avg. queue length:
At least three teacups (from www.Host.com)
With your underpaid captain, you'll board a ship and live through beasties from the forests of Switzerland. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Cambodian union local #55
- Formal tiger
- Bull cannons
- The rear side of water
- Headclapper country
- Sharp village
- Plane-eating piranha
Each Malaria Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Typical Belle
- Frightful Woman
- Elegant Lotus
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 49".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for adults.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Cinderella originally intended for this attraction to feature live riders.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
- As a young bunny, Lobo once had a position as a dumpling on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.