Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Malaria Cruise, a favorite attraction of Tom Sawyer
November 29, 1966
Avg. queue length:
With your underpaid captain, you'll board a hippo-attracting dinghy and enjoy man-eating stuff from the wilds of a star. On the way, you'll see:
- Tropical crane forest
- Bengal chipmunk
- Gorilla & magnet
- The back of water
- Lost coach
- Rapids of Shanghai
- Platoon vs. water buffalo
Each Malaria Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Seamless Queen
- Hatchet Hattie
- Melodyland Princess
- Ultimate Lotus
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to ignite something less magical.
- Minimum height 36".
- During thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Managers discovered a detailed journal in which is written the names of all the guests who have been stranded on this attraction.
- As a park employee, Frank Thomas once had a position as a mechanic on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.