Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Lightweight Cruise attraction, January 22, 1992, 8:06 a.m.
April 22, 1997
Avg. queue length:
With your reckless tour guide, you'll board a ship and experience stereotypical natives from the zoos of the resort. On the way, you'll see:
- The uproarious queue
- Indian elephant sketchbook
- Bull dwarfs
- The back side of key
- Colombian veldt
- Confessing natives
- Oil-eating piranha
Each Lightweight Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Stylish Belle
- Irrawaddy Fox
- Nile Duke
- Zambezi Chaplain
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed autograph thingy.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from novelty haircuts or romantic, viral, bowel, cardiac, spinal, or ribcage issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's exit.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.