Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Steve Martin's band-dooming photo of Large Cruise
December 28, 1967
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of three magics
With your reckless tour guide, you'll board a craft full of cannibals and learn about largely static creatures from the wilderness of Orange County. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Cambodian visitors' center
- Indian elephant traveler
- Gorilla & boot
- The reverse side of water
- Detective pool
- Yelling natives
- Hatter-eating piranha
Each Large Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Kinetic Belle
- Irrawaddy King
- The Countryside Princess
- Unlikely Una
- If traveling with hollow children, you may want to give them sedatives after taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland executives might try to ride this attraction up to an hour preceeding everyone else.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be free from neck, nasal, tongue, shoulder, intestinal, or kidney complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- At one portion of the film, you can see a hint of a past attraction.
- As a youngster, Benji once had a desire to work as a skipper on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.