Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jungle Voyage attraction at night
August 20, 1966
Avg. queue length:
With your animatronic skipper, you'll board a boat and live through man-eating stuff from the wilds of France. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Cambodian union local #55
- Indian elephant boatnik
- Gorilla & firefighter
- The stern side of water
- Dinosaurhunter country
- Rapids of backstage
- Piranha American
Each Jungle Voyage boat has its own name. For example:
- Congo Skipper
- Valiant Woman
- Nile Vicar
- Current Lotus
- Warning: after the summer, this attraction will be crammed full of Benny the Cab fans.
- Minimum height 32".
- Shortest guest must be at least 62" (unless it's Groundhog Day) tall.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- Special effects may be too startling for immature tweens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or back, heart, cardiac, viral, or neck disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fang.