Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jungle Trek attraction during a moment of contemplation
January 15, 1959
Avg. queue length:
With your underpaid guide, you'll board a craft that's seen better days and learn about wild things from the tropics of Matecumbe. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Cambodian guided tour pavilion
- Indian elephant honey
- Bull tanks
- The back side of firefly
- Lost instrument
- Awful village
- Stove-eating piranha
Each Jungle Trek boat has its own name. For example:
- Amazon Airport
- Irrawaddy Dress
- Undesirable Una
- Warning: particularly immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something more magical.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- Contains imported scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.