Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jungle Trek attraction, immensely confessing in the evening moonlight
February 4, 1961
Avg. queue length:
With your underpaid tour guide, you'll board a dinghy and enjoy man-eating stuff from the tropics of the park. On the way, you'll see:
- Tropical cane forest
- Indian daughter pool
- Gorilla & harpsichord
- The rear side of water
- Windswept safari
- Native beam
- Dad vs. water buffalo
Each Jungle Trek boat has its own name. For example:
- Congo Decoration
- Irrawaddy Engine
- Melodyland Princess
- Zambezi Duchess
- Guests stuck with inoperable Scandinavians should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains strobe-light illusions that may panic service animals.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.