Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Jungle Sail, a favorite attraction of Timon
May 9, 2009
Avg. queue length:
With your heavily armed skipper, you'll board a yacht and experience staged scenes from the wastelands of the Seven Seas. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Italian shrine
- Negative tiger
- Art Linkletter falls
- The reverse side of water
- Headhunter arcade
- Rapids of history
- Pulsater Sam
Each Jungle Sail boat has its own name. For example:
- Perilous Queen
- Kitchen Kate
- Nile Master
- Unsinkable Una
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be uncomfortable for door-to-door salesmen.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, distracting relatives, or chest or knee problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains holographic effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.