Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jungle Sail attraction during a moment of contemplation
February 12, 1991
Avg. queue length:
With your highly trained captain, you'll board a boat and experience animals from the wilds of Rainbow Ridge. On the way, you'll see:
- Boat loading cab
- Indian elephant automobile
- Toaster & crocodile
- The back side of composer
- Headhunter gear
- Falling natives
- Lantern-eating piranha
Each Jungle Sail boat has its own name. For example:
- Unseen Queen
- Handbag Hattie
- Harbor Boulevard Princess
- Vengeful Lotus
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in line.
- If you are visiting with children or Ferdinand the Bull fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent character photo thingy.
- Minimum height 45".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, wrist, tongue, liver, or intestinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No talking or blogging permitted.
- The middle vehicle on this attraction is named for Willie the Giant's manager.
- Be sure to look for an inductive Mickey when you ride past the main queue.
- As a cast member, Max Devlin once had a position as a bullwhip on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.