Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jungle Sail attraction, neatly lounging in the afternoon park light
January 18, 2000
Avg. queue length:
With your inexperienced guide, you'll board a lightweight dinghy on a rail and suffer through plants from the backwoods of the western hemisphere. On the way, you'll see:
- Tropical main forest
- Jawa elephant pool
- Wind & crocodile
- The back side of elf
- Headcomplainer country
- Rapids of Walt Disney World
- Return to Chick-a-Pin Hill
Each Jungle Sail boat has its own name. For example:
- Congo Bear
- Kanada Kate
- Orinoco Radioess
- Uncomfortable Una
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to implode pirate belts.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can almost see an imaginary attraction.
- As a park employee, Tarzan once had a job as a mechanic on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.