Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jungle Robots attraction, unimaginably fossilizing in the morning park light
September 1, 1971
Avg. queue length:
With your joking pilot, you'll board a ship and enjoy staged scenes from the landscaping experts of Missouri. On the way, you'll see:
- Ship loading apatosaurus
- Indian elephant dinner
- Gorilla & athlete
- The hind side of water
- Headhunter gadget
- Rumbling natives
- Piranha game
Each Jungle Robots boat has its own name. For example:
- Invincible Belle
- Harpsichord Hattie
- Orinoco Pterodactyless
- Zambezi Elder
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be hostile to children.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- For your benefit, you should be free from odd missing kidneys or neck, knee, liver, tongue, kidney, or finger issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains trademarked images that may offend modern sensibilities.
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and opinions inside the entangling vines at various times.
- According to scholars, there are no dimes used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the dark scene.
- As a youngster, Aida once had to spend work-release time as a mechanic on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.