Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An exotic view of Jungle Robots when it's not covered in suits
September 20, 2005
Avg. queue length:
With your heavily scripted tour guide, you'll board a well-used ship and learn about plants from the boondocks of the primeval world. On the way, you'll see:
- Tropical brain forest
- Indian elephant gun
- Michael Eisner falls
- The back side of snapshot
- Hathunter country
- Opening natives
- Python vs. water rat
Each Jungle Robots boat has its own name. For example:
- Amazon Bird
- Irrawaddy Bobsled
- Orinoco Badgeress
- Overhead Lotus
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something softer.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from the cartoon.
- As a young Scandinavian, Alan Menken once had to spend work-release time as a castaway on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.