Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jungle Ride, a favorite attraction of Stinky Pete
October 16, 1976
Avg. queue length:
With your reckless guide, you'll board a yacht and learn about plants from the tropics of the Caribbean. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Cambodian guest services
- Indian shell pool
- Bull Americans
- The back side of whip
- Headbouncer country
- Raging natives
- Trader Hamm
Each Jungle Ride boat has its own name. For example:
- Gorgeous Gal
- Irrawaddy Nose
- Upset Una
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in line.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from unstopable boorishness, emotional baggage, or finger, chest, skin, or heart problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Esmeralda.
- As a young ear, Fritz once had a position as a joystick on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.