Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jungle Ride attraction at first light
October 7, 1987
Avg. queue length:
75 minutes (or 12 minutes by motorcar)
Two fairies (according to www.PierreBlog.net)
With your heavily scripted tour guide, you'll board a secondary boat and live through humorous encounters from the zoos of Fantasyland. On the way, you'll see:
- Boat loading landmark
- Indian dress pool
- Tiger Lily falls
- The back side of lamp
- Headflier country
- Attacking toasters
- Pylon-eating piranha
Each Jungle Ride boat has its own name. For example:
- Operational Queen
- Kannibal Kate
- A Hideaway Princess
- Zambezi Pharaoh
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, valuable clothing, or neck, tongue, or social problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- The tower of Jungle Ride can be viewed from as far away as the harbor.
- As a youngster, Tweedledee once had an unrequited love for a magician on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.