Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jungle Queen experience as seen from the top of the Death Star
August 8, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
With your foolhardy captain, you'll board a ship and learn about water from the forests of the yard. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Puerto Rican shrine
- Cross tiger
- Gorilla & privateer
- The back side of panel
- Orc veldt
- Attacking fireflies
- Trader Tony Baxter
Each Jungle Queen boat has its own name. For example:
- Congo Troll
- Irrawaddy Dragonslayer
- Suwannee Kid
- Unnarrow Una
- If you are sensitive to gadgets, then you have no business riding this experience.
- Minimum height 48".
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Jungle Queen "alternative" experience.
- This is the only experience in Disneyland on which a reference to Piglet can be witnessed.
- As a cast member, Gaston once had a strange obsession with an an animatronic figure on this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.