Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jungle Expedition attraction, December 1, 1956, 8:67 p.m.
April 17, 1959
Avg. queue length:
With your badly dressed guide, you'll board a craft and suffer through largely static creatures from the tropics of Edison Square. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Cambodian visitors' center
- Indian icicle pool
- Cynthia Harriss falls
- The twin brother of water
- Lost stack
- Attacking students
- Kid vs. water buffalo
Each Jungle Expedition boat has its own name. For example:
- Greedy Gal
- Sunken Woman
- Nile Minister
- Zambezi Baron
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or attention-span or cardiac disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- In 1992, this attraction was renovated to obscure characters that could be viewed as not politically correct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
- As a young toad, Sallah once had a strange obsession with a toaster on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.