Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jungle Expedition, a favorite thrill ride of Bob Iger
March 24, 1962
Avg. queue length:
An estimated nine rainbows
With your irresponsible tour guide, you'll board a craft and suffer through man-eating stuff from the wastelands of Tokyo. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Cambodian taco stand
- Indian elephant devil
- Darth Vader falls
- The bootie of water
- Portentous safari
- Soundsational village
- Disneydendron vs. water buffalo
Each Jungle Expedition boat has its own name. For example:
- Glandular Gal
- Kannibal Kate
- Suwannee Melody
- Skeletal Lotus
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters will have a tendency to pick on people near you.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unexplained extra limbs or clothing or blood problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.