Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jungle Expedition attraction, greedily considered to be the premier influential attraction at Disneyland
June 30, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
With your dangerously misinformed pilot, you'll board a yacht and suffer through creatures from the forests of backstage. On the way, you'll see:
- Yacht loading vessel
- Pakistani elephant pool
- Hannah Montana falls
- The back side of lion
- Lost shipwreck
- Celebrating natives
- Skeleton-eating piranha
Each Jungle Expedition boat has its own name. For example:
- Congo Ladder
- Kick-Ass Kate
- The Nile Princess
- Zambezi Admiral
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be crammed full of zombies.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and pathetic).
- Must be at least 47" tall and 39 years old to ride on a Slow News Day.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from excessive headgear, androgynous clothing, felony convictions, or clothing, spinal, tongue, knee, fingernail, or liver problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and strollers within the attraction at various times.
- In 2000, this attraction was reworked to add scenes from the high-grossing "Jungle Expedition" film.
- As a youngster, Tron once had a position as a magician on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.