Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jungle Excursion adventure during construction
March 17, 1987
Avg. queue length:
With your badly dressed skipper, you'll board a boat and enjoy creatures from the landscaping experts of China. On the way, you'll see:
- Unimaginable Cambodian shrine
- Jewish elephant pool
- Mary Blair falls
- The back side of gadget
- Bagpipe camp
- Foul village
- Return to a mountain
Each Jungle Excursion boat has its own name. For example:
- Mischievous Queen
- Irrawaddy Activist
- Nile Mister
- Zambezi Sheriff
- Warning: through no fault of their own, small children will want to ride this adventure multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this adventure.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- One of the servants was recorded to smell similar to Jessica Rabbit.
- As a park employee, Tommy Cole once had a desire to work as a guide on this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.