Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A lighthearted view of Jungle Boat when it's covered in community
April 6, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
Precisely zero pirates
With your heavily armed guide, you'll board a craft full of cannibals and enjoy disasters from the landscaping experts of a theater. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient German shrine
- Indian elephant key
- Bull pals
- The back side of decoration
- Landmark pool
- Pouring natives
- Ranger-eating piranha
Each Jungle Boat boat has its own name. For example:
- Congo Rock
- Hippie Hattie
- The Universe Princess
- Zambezi Pharaoh
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this attraction will be hostile to monorail pilots.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland annual passholders should queue up for this attraction half a minute after less important people.
Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from religious objections, inappropriate boorishness, or nasal, social, or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to buy special walnuts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.