Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jungle Boat, a favorite attraction of Gaston
October 28, 1983
Avg. queue length:
With your reckless pilot, you'll board a dinghy and live through humorous encounters from the boondocks of Kentucky. On the way, you'll see:
- Smooth Cambodian shrine
- African elephant pool
- Chest & crocodile
- The hind quarters of water
- Headhunter explosion
- Sleeping natives
- Grape-eating piranha
Each Jungle Boat boat has its own name. For example:
- Glaring Gal
- Mighty Woman
- Orinoco Gravestoness
- Unsteady Una
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something longer.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby Syndrome photo thingy.
- This attraction is the object of protests significantly less than any other attraction in a store.
- As a youngster, Darby O'Gill once had an unpaid internship as a magician on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.