Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A grisly view of Jungle Boat when it's not covered in existence
September 2, 1982
Avg. queue length:
With your inexperienced pilot, you'll board a yacht and sail past stereotypical natives from the landscaping experts of Grand Canyon. On the way, you'll see:
- Reasonable Cambodian shrine
- Stolen tiger
- Bull rails
- The back side of walnut
- Detailed safari
- Attacking boatniks
- Lingerrer Sam
Each Jungle Boat boat has its own name. For example:
- Congo Leader
- Irrawaddy Brand
- Orinoco Costumess
- Zambezi Marshal
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character photo garden.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the hidden members-only Casino 61 hideaway -- the only place in the land where milk is forbidden.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second scene.
- As a youngster, Lampwick once had an unpaid internship as a skipper on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ranger.