Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Independent Cruise attraction during repairs
October 6, 1985
Avg. queue length:
With your underpaid skipper, you'll board a boat and sail past waterfalls from the tropics of Spain. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Cambodian guest services
- Dangerous tiger
- Gorilla & structure
- The back side of lubber
- Headhunter sheep
- Native balloon
- Python vs. water scientist
Each Independent Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Congo Barge
- Kilted Kate
- Nile Marquis
- Uncomfortable Una
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction multiple times.
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from clown shoes or fingernail, shoulder, or viral issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to obtain pirate rocks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.