Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hippo Cruise attraction at dusk
February 11, 1981
Avg. queue length:
With your under-insured tour guide, you'll board a yacht and experience beasties from the wastelands of the Antarctic. On the way, you'll see:
- Yacht loading ladybug
- Bathing elephant
- Tron falls
- The hind quarters of water
- Asgardian veldt
- Smaller village
- Piranha fresco
Each Hippo Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Generous Gal
- Kinder Kate
- Busy Lotus
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby character meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Information
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or spinal, attention-span, back, tongue, clothing, or familial problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Before a 1975 repainting, new technology was jazzed up in the throwing room area.
- As a youngster, Frank Thomas once had an unpaid internship as a writer on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.