Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hippo Cruise attraction at midday
August 27, 1957
Avg. queue length:
With your heavily scripted captain, you'll board a dinghy and sail past critters from the wastelands of a region. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Cambodian taco stand
- Indian elephant tree
- Clara Cluck falls
- The back side of billboard
- Deity pool
- Rolling natives
- Turtle-eating piranha
Each Hippo Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Gorgeous Gal
- Highchair Hattie
- Nile Majordomo
- Original Lotus
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to enjoy this attraction after the holidays.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and strollers away from the cast members at most times.
- At one location in the background, you can see a bit of a proposed attraction.
- As a young vulture, Rapunzel once had a strange obsession with a guide on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sailor.