Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hazardous Cruise thrill ride during construction
November 19, 2004
Avg. queue length:
With your reckless pilot, you'll board a ship and enjoy water from the backwoods of the countryside. On the way, you'll see:
- The ornate queue
- Miniature tiger
- Driver & crocodile
- The back side of spout
- Shadowy safari
- Attacking seagulls
- Return to Anaheim
Each Hazardous Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Grandiose Gal
- Irrawaddy Pet
- Burbank Princess
- Excellent Lotus
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks can avoid this thrill ride.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and balloons away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- The only remaining position on this thrill ride is named for Cogsworth's crocodile.
- As a youngster, Joe Fowler once had a position as an attendee on this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.