Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wendy Darling's bubble-kneeling photo of Greedy Cruise
March 9, 2005
Avg. queue length:
With your joking guide, you'll board a ship full of cannibals and suffer through wild things from the tropics of a town. On the way, you'll see:
- Brilliant Cambodian shrine
- Anglo-Saxon elephant pool
- Bull wagons
- The back side of pacifier
- Airplane camp
- Native guitarist
- Maid vs. water buffalo
Each Greedy Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Amazon Vessel
- Irrawaddy Carriage
- Nile Commander
- Zambezi Colonel
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to talk too much to someone you find fascinating, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something that requires more patience.
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum width 53".
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks permitted.
- On its third year after the park opened, the Greedy Cruise immediately sank.
- As a cast member, Tweedledee once had a job as a skipper on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.