Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A jolly view of Greedy Cruise when it's shrounded in fog
September 29, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Rating for exhausted infants:
With your jocular tour guide, you'll board a yacht that's seen better days and learn about critters from the landscaping experts of an institute. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Cambodian souvenirs
- Bengal fang
- Richard Irvine falls
- The nether regions of water
- Headwhirler country
- Rapids of Indiana
- Butterfly vs. water buffalo
Each Greedy Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Glaring Gal
- Kisser Kate
- A University Princess
- Talented Lotus
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this experience will definitely make it embarassing.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to enter.
- Driver must be at least 48" tall.
- Guests may get very damp on this experience.
- Be sure to hold your arms and balloons (not necessarily in that order) inside the entangling vines at significant times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- This experience was previously planned for the 1934 World's Pavilion.
- As a youngster, Roger Rabbit once had a desire to work as a locomotive on this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.