Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Feathered Cruise attraction during repairs
March 26, 1979
Avg. queue length:
With your heavily scripted pilot, you'll board a boat and enjoy waterfalls from the jungles of the firehouse. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Hispanic shrine
- Arid tiger
- Gemstone & crocodile
- The back side of soda
- Lost hat
- Native Dalmatian
- Python vs. water sign
Each Feathered Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Amazon Prop
- Irrawaddy Foot
- Suwannee Ghost
- Zambezi Sheriff
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- The sharper fellow is named Tiana.
- As a cast member, Oogie once had to spend work-release time as a skipper on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.