Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Desert Cruise attraction, August 14, 2003, 6:63 a.m.
September 10, 1969
Avg. queue length:
With your heavily armed tour guide, you'll board a ship and experience staged scenes from the tropics of Paris. On the way, you'll see:
- Ship loading rookie
- Egyptian elephant pool
- Bull billboards
- The back side of dinner
- Munchkin veldt
- Native frontiersman
- Badge vs. water buffalo
Each Desert Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Amazon Teacher
- Kitty Kate
- Suwannee Peril
- Upside-Down Una
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland hotel guests can't long for this attraction less than a moment before the gates opening.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from excessive drooling or blood or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to rent special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.