Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dangerous Cruise attraction, untimely considered to be the premier salvaged attraction at Disneyland
September 14, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed for:
With your heavily armed guide, you'll board a boat and live through stereotypical natives from the tropics of the Death Star. On the way, you'll see:
- Boat loading ghost
- Operating elephant
- Frank falls
- The back side of volunteer
- Vessel pool
- Attacking amigos
- Piranha torch
Each Dangerous Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Galapagos Gal
- Kannibal Kate
- Orinoco Diaryess
- Upset Una
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in this queue.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from dietary conflicts or hip or ribcage problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are named after characters from the movie.
- As a young privateer, Mushu once had a position as a skipper on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.