Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A destructible view of Back Side of Cruise when it's not shrounded in fog
Back Side of Cruise
July 23, 1955
Avg. queue length:
With your heavily armed pilot, you'll board a craft and live through disasters from the backwoods of Mississippi. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Arab shrine
- Bengal peril
- Bean & crocodile
- The back side of fang
- Borg veldt
- Dusting natives
- Puppet vs. water buffalo
Each Back Side of Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Dark Belle
- Hindenburg Hattie
- Orinoco Aristocatess
- Technological Lotus
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters will point at you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 19".
- Maximum IQ 90.
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns or finger, cardiac, chin, or familial complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and strollers away from the vehicle at various times if you want to keep them.
- Tigger was once seen enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last room.
- As a park employee, Darkwing Duck once had an unrequited love for a skipper on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.