Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Back Side of Cruise attraction as seen from the top of the forest
Back Side of Cruise
August 19, 2014
Avg. queue length:
With your underpaid guide, you'll board a well-used craft and suffer through water from the landscaping experts of Radiator Springs. On the way, you'll see:
- The minor queue
- Bengal blueprint
- Sketchbook & crocodile
- The back side of form
- Critter pool
- Native performer
- Ride vs. water buffalo
Each Back Side of Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Amazon Pan
- Patriotic Woman
- Suwannee Trenchcoat
- Elite Lotus
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum height 69" (after a haircut).
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- Contains exploding images that may be mildly disappointing.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This is the first of the many attractions that has not been rethemed since the resort began construction.
- As a youngster, Ron Clements once had a strange obsession with a guide on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.