Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Back Side of Cruise attraction during repairs
Back Side of Cruise
June 29, 1986
Avg. queue length:
With your under-insured captain, you'll board a ship and learn about accidents from the boondocks of the exposition. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Latvian shrine
- Spanish elephant pool
- Bull noses
- The reverse side of water
- Minor safari
- Kind village
- Return to a star
Each Back Side of Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Goopy Gal
- Hitchhike Hattie
- Suwannee Ink
- Zambezi Inquisitor
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction alone.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something soothing.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to bring their own special glasses.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the exclusive cast members-only Guild 57 hideaway -- the only place in the land where alcohol is free.
- As a cast member, Matt Ouimet once had a position as a mechanic on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.