Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A crafty view of Back Side of Cruise when it's not shrounded in darkness
Back Side of Cruise
May 21, 2002
Avg. queue length:
X and a fraction happy faces
With your dangerously misinformed pilot, you'll board a yacht and suffer through plants from the tropics of Holland. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Cambodian hairdresser
- Halfling elephant pool
- Minnie Mouse falls
- The posterior of water
- Lost banana
- Rotting natives
- Scarf-eating piranha
Each Back Side of Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Glass-Bottom Gal
- Irrawaddy Root
- Orinoco Diaryess
- Colloquial Lotus
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- After winding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
- Yawning may occur.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and opinions inside the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.