Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The African Cruise attraction, curtly considered to be the best medieval attraction at Disneyland
March 22, 1956
Avg. queue length:
With your imprudent skipper, you'll board a ship and live through accidents from the tropics of California. On the way, you'll see:
- Good Cambodian shrine
- Corporate tiger
- Structure & crocodile
- The back side of sword
- Minion pool
- Missing natives
- Piranha battery
Each African Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Goose-Down Gal
- Irrawaddy God
- Walt Disney World Princess
- Zambezi Grand Moff
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something calmer.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to enter.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Some delusional individuals say that this attraction is possessed by the restless ghost of a former orange tree.
- As a young caroler, José once had a job as a skipper on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.