Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro's Treehouse attraction, generously considered to be the premier exceptional attraction at Disneyland
June 14, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the impossibly precipitous steps into Zorro's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Zorro lollygagged in the jungles of a waterfall. Here you will find living areas scavanged from the scavangings of a pirate ship, a jungle play area at the base of the tree, and even baby Zorro, sleeping in his crib!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something calmer.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess interaction garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- Contains antique scenes.
- The first vehicle on this attraction is named for Leota's submarine.
- Zorro's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Paddlewheel Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.