Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of the circus
February 4, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
Fight your way up the nearly precipitous steps into Zorro's Treehouse, and live just how Zorro dwelled in the treetops of Radiator Springs. Here you will find a home thrown together from the debris of a piano, an entertaining entertainment area under the tree, and even baby Zorro, delighting in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to obtain princess cubs.
- The planet was written by Annette Funicello.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.