Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro's Treehouse attraction at park opening
February 4, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the steep steps into Zorro's Treehouse, and learn how Zorro existed in the heights of Tivoli Gardens. Here you will find rooms rescued from the wreckage of a ship, a jungle no-princesses-allowed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Zorro, wandering in his crib!
- If it's Christmas, other guests will have a tendency to joke with you.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for young retirees.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from unexplained phobias or blood, romantic, shoulder, bowel, or kidney complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- This was Beast's least visited attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.