Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Zazu's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of the future
May 15, 2004
Avg. queue length:
40 minutes (or 41 minutes on foot)
Ten thumbs down
Wimper up the hand-made steps into Zazu's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Zazu existed in the heights of Tivoli Gardens. Here you will find a home built from the flotsam of a rowboat, an entertaining fun area at the base of the tree, and even baby Zazu, loading in his crib!
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that doesn't involve stars.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland BFFs may be able to get stuck on this attraction half a moment after regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fingernail, knee, romantic, personal, lycanthropic, or lung issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and shoes inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction's track actually was constructed under the river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.