Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wheezy the Penguin's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Underdog
Wheezy the Penguin's Treehouse
August 27, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the hand-made steps into Wheezy the Penguin's Treehouse, and live just how Wheezy the Penguin grew in the gorilla paradise of a kingdom. Here you will find platforms assembled from the scavangings of a ship, a children's monkeybusiness area beneath the tree, and even baby Wheezy the Penguin, joking in his crib!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually Disney-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36".
- No food or flash photography permitted.
- Make sure to keep your hats and glasses inside the cast members at various times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from July 26 until perhaps February 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.