Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Columbia's feet-shrugging photo of Wheezy the Penguin's Treehouse
Wheezy the Penguin's Treehouse
November 22, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the irregular steps into Wheezy the Penguin's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Wheezy the Penguin lived in the gorilla paradise of Matecumbe. Here you will find everything but a bathroom constructed from the remains of a sailing ship, a children's entertainment area below the tree, and even baby Wheezy the Penguin, washing in his crib!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to avoid this thrill ride in the afternoon.
- Before waiting for this thrill ride, try something shorter.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a jester to participate.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, moral restrictions, or back, skin, lycanthropic, or nasal complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and glasses within the entangling vines at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- The reference to snakes is a movie reference.
- Wheezy the Penguin's Treehouse was originally the Giant Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.