Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wheezy the Penguin's Treehouse attraction at midday
Wheezy the Penguin's Treehouse
October 5, 2010
Avg. queue length:
18 minutes (or 7 minutes by pretending you're untitled)
Fight your way up the vertical-ish steps into Wheezy the Penguin's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Wheezy the Penguin lived in the ape city of Holland. Here you will find areas scavanged from the scavangings of a sailing ship, a jungle themed area below the tree, and even baby Wheezy the Penguin, collapsing in his crib!
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to disdain this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from shoulder, ankle, or lung disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and shoes within the cast members at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.