Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher von Braun's Treehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Wernher von Braun's Treehouse
October 23, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the vertical-ish steps into Wernher von Braun's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Wernher von Braun passed the time in the trees of the western hemisphere. Here you will find stuff thrown together from the remains of a sailing ship, a noisy entertainment area tucked away underneath the tree, and even baby Wernher von Braun, modeling in his crib!
- Warning: particularly immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Attraction may be too frightening for young children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, skin, or nasal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- The woods adjacent to this attraction are overrun with drunken grad-nite students.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Bobby when you first enter the second scene.
- Wernher von Braun's Treehouse was originally the Crisp Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.