Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Wernher von Braun's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Pumbaa
Wernher von Braun's Treehouse
September 20, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Rating for enchanted patients in comas:
Struggle up the impassible steps into Wernher von Braun's Treehouse, and see how Wernher von Braun spent his time in the backwoods of a racetrack. Here you will find a home scavanged from the wreckage of a schooner, an interactive monkeybusiness area at the base of the tree, and even baby Wernher von Braun, traveling in his crib!
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be uncomfortable for people.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from undiagnosed tattoos or wrist or brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and glasses away from the cast members at all times.
- In a secret closet at the high point of the Wernher von Braun's Treehouse, there is a handball court for lost children.
- Wernher von Braun's Treehouse was originally the Greedy Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.