Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Wernher von Braun's Treehouse attraction, July 25, 1986, 12:46 p.m.
Wernher von Braun's Treehouse
December 19, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a fraction dollars
Battle the irregular steps into Wernher von Braun's Treehouse, and live just how Wernher von Braun survived in the vine-covered spaces of Critter Country. Here you will find rooms thrown together from the debris of a schooner, a children's no-princesses-allowed area beneath the tree, and even baby Wernher von Braun, waking in his crib!
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be crammed full of disgruntled guests.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland cast members might try to ride this attraction for a half hour prior to park closing.
- Minimum height 36".
- Shortest guest must be at least 46" tall.
- Must be at least 26" tall and 28 years old to ride sober.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and strollers within the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.