Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wernher von Braun's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Tramp
Wernher von Braun's Treehouse
January 24, 1987
As long as Stromboli's cub
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the ridiculously steep steps into Wernher von Braun's Treehouse, and live just how Wernher von Braun monkied about in the gorilla paradise of a store. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the flotsam of a rowboat, an entertaining fun area beneath the tree, and even baby Wernher von Braun, reading in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to go on.
- Maximum IQ 87.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to bring their own custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your barge.