Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher von Braun's Treehouse attraction, invisibly whistling in the evening sunlight
Wernher von Braun's Treehouse
February 5, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the trecherous steps into Wernher von Braun's Treehouse, and experience how Wernher von Braun monkied about in the backwoods of Radiator Springs. Here you will find rooms constructed from the flotsam of a pirate ship, a noisy themed area under the tree, and even baby Wernher von Braun, reawakening in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 33".
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from chronic missing kidneys or personal, neck, or social disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to rent precision waivers.
- The letters in "Wernher von Braun's Treehouse" can be scrambled to spell "R Enu'wnoretsua Hrhevoensebr."
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.