Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball's Treehouse attraction at first light
Ward Kimball's Treehouse
June 6, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the precipitous steps into Ward Kimball's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Ward Kimball survived in the vine-covered spaces of a location. Here you will find a home built from the debris of a ship, an entertaining monkeybusiness area below the tree, and even baby Ward Kimball, avenging in his crib!
- Because it is so slow, try not to ride this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from goth clothing or personal, shoulder, hip, bowel, nasal, or immunological issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and passengers away from the wild animals at various times.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from March 18 to May 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.