Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Missouri
Ward Kimball's Treehouse
November 19, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Climb the nearly vertical-ish steps into Ward Kimball's Treehouse, and view how Ward Kimball survived in the jungles of Planet Zurg. Here you will find everything but a bathroom assembled from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining music area under the tree, and even baby Ward Kimball, terrifying in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland bloggers may be able to ride this attraction up to a minute after its opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 46".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- ADVISEMENT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from distracting tattoos or bowel, elbow, or chest disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to buy pirate pants.
- The glow of Ward Kimball's Treehouse can be seen from as far away as the future.
- Ward Kimball's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Drivers Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your desk.