Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball's Treehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Ward Kimball's Treehouse
August 12, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Battle the vertical-ish steps into Ward Kimball's Treehouse, and see how Ward Kimball existed in the gorilla paradise of Mexico. Here you will find stuff constructed from the debris of a canopy, an interactive climbing area underneath the tree, and even baby Ward Kimball, floating in his crib!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Instead of going on this attraction, find something that doesn't involve beans.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 59".
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.