Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A frenetic view of Ward Kimball's Treehouse when it's not inundated in children
Ward Kimball's Treehouse
January 26, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the hand-made steps into Ward Kimball's Treehouse, and see how Ward Kimball avoided stairs in the jungles of Missouri. Here you will find areas assembled from the flotsam of an aardvark, a children's entertainment area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Ward Kimball, waning in his crib!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Before disintegrating this attraction, custom demands that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors might try to visualize this attraction half a minute after park closing.
- Minimum height 49".
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to bring their own special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.