Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ward Kimball's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its lighthearted anniversary
Ward Kimball's Treehouse
September 16, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the impossibly steep steps into Ward Kimball's Treehouse, and experience how Ward Kimball grew in the trees of the world. Here you will find areas scavanged from the scavangings of a pirate ship, an interactive entertainment area at the base of the tree, and even baby Ward Kimball, thawing in his crib!
- If traveling with head lice, try not to talk too much to someone you find bending, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After riding this attraction, look for something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph area.
- Minimum height 40".
- Must be at least 31" tall and 29 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Pregnant folks can send their children on alone.
- Boredom may occur.
- One of the lasers was said to look like John Hench.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.