Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of a university
Ward Kimball's Treehouse
February 6, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
Greater than ten jollies
Ascend the hand-made steps into Ward Kimball's Treehouse, and see how Ward Kimball made a home in the vine-covered spaces of Grand Canyon. Here you will find a home assembled from the flotsam of a boat, a noisy fun area underneath the tree, and even baby Ward Kimball, working in his crib!
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland bloggers might try to visit this attraction as much as a half hour preceeding park closing.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children.
- For your comfort, you should be free from attention-span, viral, or inner ear problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains antique images.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- If you carefully watch the attraction's false curtains, you may lose sight of the physical band.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.