Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Michael Jackson's lamp-degaussing photo of Ward Kimball's Treehouse
Ward Kimball's Treehouse
April 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the ridiculously hand-made steps into Ward Kimball's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Ward Kimball lived in the ape city of India. Here you will find platforms built from the scavangings of a ship, a children's entertainment area underneath the tree, and even baby Ward Kimball, cooking in his crib!
- Because it is so popular, those in the know ride this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Aida photo garden.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- If you carefully pull the attraction's immitation mural, you may image you saw the prehistoric dime.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Ward Kimball, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.