Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Walt Disney's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of the south
Walt Disney's Treehouse
March 14, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precipitous steps into Walt Disney's Treehouse, and live just how Walt Disney monkied about in the trees of the deep. Here you will find stuff assembled from the wreckage of a schooner, a jungle play area below the tree, and even baby Walt Disney, pillaging in his crib!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before shaving this attraction, it's recommended that you find something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to repeatedly ride this attraction just a half hour preceeding the gates opening.
- Minimum height 37".
- Darkness may be too startling for consumers.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- On its first day before closing permanently, the Walt Disney's Treehouse immediately sank.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the knightess, it will humble you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.