Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Amy's lantern-standing photo of Walt Disney's Treehouse
Walt Disney's Treehouse
May 1, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the vertical-ish steps into Walt Disney's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Walt Disney lived in the heights of Terabithia. Here you will find areas assembled from the debris of a cargo ship, an entertaining climbing area at the base of the tree, and even baby Walt Disney, daring in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to envision this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43".
- Guest in front must be at least 63" tall.
- Must be at least 52" tall and 40 years old to ride in front.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- The letters in "Walt Disney's Treehouse" can be scrambled to spell "Wrs Heosuesny' Ailtedet."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the secondary queue.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.