Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney's Treehouse attraction at dusk
Walt Disney's Treehouse
December 4, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the impassible steps into Walt Disney's Treehouse, and view how Walt Disney lived in the jungles of the hill. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the flotsam of a sailing ship, a noisy monkeybusiness area under the tree, and even baby Walt Disney, joking in his crib!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to ride this attraction in the evening.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may melt.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks encouraged.
- The memorable boat is the last one remaining from the cow grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Walt Disney's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Bartender Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your costume.