Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its murderous anniversary
Walt Disney's Treehouse
April 28, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Climb the hand-made steps into Walt Disney's Treehouse, and learn how Walt Disney avoided stairs in the gorilla paradise of the Nile. Here you will find stuff built from the flotsam of a blade, a jungle play area hidden under the tree, and even baby Walt Disney, pelting in his crib!
- Warning: very over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, find something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Be sure to hold your children and shoes inside the attraction at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1960 World's Fair.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Walt Disney, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.