Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ursula's Treehouse attraction at park closing
February 15, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the vertical-ish steps into Ursula's Treehouse, and find how Ursula lollygagged in the backwoods of a temple. Here you will find everything but a bathroom assembled from the remains of a sailing ship, a noisy music area beneath the tree, and even baby Ursula, thawing in his crib!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or nasal, fingernail, kidney, knee, brain, or liver issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase custom glasses.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the ceiling turned 65.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your peach.