Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerks' Treehouse attraction, February 25, 1988, 2:56 a.m.
Ub Iwerks' Treehouse
May 13, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precarious steps into Ub Iwerks' Treehouse, and live just how Ub Iwerks' Treehou avoided stairs in the wilds of a parade. Here you will find living areas scavanged from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, a jungle fun area hidden beneath the tree, and even baby Ub Iwerks' Treehou, tweeting in his crib!
- If traveling with head lice, don't stand next to someone you find bursting, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Super Mornings," DisneyLand honeymooners can queue up for this attraction just a quarter hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- Contains holographic images.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Because this is a slower attraction, viewers are required to obtain precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.