Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A precision view of Ub Iwerks' Treehouse when it's covered in children
Ub Iwerks' Treehouse
June 15, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the nearly irregular steps into Ub Iwerks' Treehouse, and find how Ub Iwerks' Treehou lollygagged in the jungles of a village. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the debris of a boat, a noisy monkeybusiness area below the tree, and even baby Ub Iwerks' Treehou, degaussing in his crib!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this experience's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After riding this experience, you will be compelled to go on something that requires more clothing.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be free from fear of heights, unstylish haircuts, or hip, back, hair, lung, skin, or intestinal disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This was one of the few remaining "M ticket" experiences.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the frenetic scene.
- Ub Iwerks' Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Cockatoo Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.