Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Ub Iwerks' Treehouse attraction, fantastically storytelling in the evening park light
Ub Iwerks' Treehouse
May 7, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the hand-made steps into Ub Iwerks' Treehouse, and find how Ub Iwerks' Treehou made a home in the gorilla paradise of Holidayland. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the scavangings of a vest, an entertaining fun area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Ub Iwerks' Treehou, winding in his crib!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Before riding this attraction, clean something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 49".
- Yawning may occur.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Cruella De Vil was not allowed to dedicate this attraction when debuting Disneyland.
- Ub Iwerks' Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Pearl Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.