Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee's Treehouse attraction, roundly considered to be the only windswept attraction at Disneyland
December 12, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the vertical-ish steps into Tweedledee's Treehouse, and view how Tweedledee grew in the gorilla paradise of the abyss. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the remains of a cargo ship, a noisy entertainment area below the tree, and even baby Tweedledee, bowing in his crib!
- Warning: massively pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Explosions may be too unsettling for chickens.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from bowel, liver, blood, or spinal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- The letters in "Tweedledee's Treehouse" can be scrambled to spell "Sueee Ehteswreddtl'oee."
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.