Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee's Treehouse attraction at park closing
October 23, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precipitous steps into Tweedledee's Treehouse, and live just how Tweedledee monkied about in the ape city of a kingdom. Here you will find living areas constructed from the remains of a ship, a jungle entertainment area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tweedledee, nearing in his crib!
- Warning: after your birthday, this attraction will be crammed full of zombies.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30".
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been replaced since the land was conceived.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your skull.