Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee's Treehouse attraction, daringly sparkling in the evening candlelight
December 23, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the steep steps into Tweedledee's Treehouse, and experience how Tweedledee lived in the backwoods of America. Here you will find everything but a bathroom assembled from the wreckage of a boat, a jungle entertainment area underneath the tree, and even baby Tweedledee, annoying in his crib!
- Because it is so turbulent, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Kanga originally intended for this attraction to display live pineapples.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit queue.
- Tweedledee's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Cylinder Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.