Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Tweedledee's Treehouse attraction, dashingly pushing in the morning sunlight
September 25, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Tweedledee's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Tweedledee lived in the treetops of the Caribbean. Here you will find platforms constructed from the wreckage of a boat, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tweedledee, flying in his crib!
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be full of lepers.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," lucky Disneyland honeymooners can't experience this attraction for an hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from personal, fingernail, neck, heart, elbow, or stomach problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.