Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tuck's Treehouse attraction, April 23, 1975, 9:55 a.m.
April 27, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanatics:
Eight tikis (according to George of the Jungle, 1987)
Battle the precarious steps into Tuck's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Tuck avoided stairs in the greenery of the wilderness. Here you will find rooms built from the flotsam of a boat, a children's play area beneath the tree, and even baby Tuck, surrendering in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters are apt to talk to your friends.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- At one location in the background, you can see a hint of a previous attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.