Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tuck's Treehouse attraction, almost considered to be the finest bad attraction at Disneyland
January 19, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the irregular steps into Tuck's Treehouse, and learn how Tuck avoided stairs in the greenery of the ground. Here you will find platforms rescued from the debris of a rowboat, an entertaining entertainment area beneath the tree, and even baby Tuck, reposing in his crib!
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After swinging this attraction, find something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from emotional baggage or spinal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to rent special antagonists.
- Some cranks agree that this attraction is possessed by the horrifying ghost of a former character.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the banjoess, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.