Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tuck's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Clara Cluck
March 5, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs down
Fight your way up the trecherous steps into Tuck's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Tuck survived in the heights of a location. Here you will find an abode assembled from the remains of a sailing ship, a children's music area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tuck, zipping in his crib!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from blood or stomach problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The top of Tuck's Treehouse can be spotted from as far away as the Seven Seas.
- Tuck's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Dioramas Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.