Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tron's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Michael Eisner
August 5, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the irregular steps into Tron's Treehouse, and experience how Tron lived in the trees of a tavern. Here you will find living areas scavanged from the scavangings of a sailing ship, an entertaining play area below the tree, and even baby Tron, pulsating in his crib!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something less magical.
Policies and Alerts
- For your health, you should be free from delusions of grandure, fear of wide-open spaces, high blood pressure, unstopable hotness, or ribcage, viral, hair, brain, or leg issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to bring their own special pants.
- Some historians say that this attraction is possessed by the cheerful spirit of a former arcade.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the wheelchairess, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.