Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A teal view of Tron's Treehouse when it's hidden in storybooks
May 14, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precipitous steps into Tron's Treehouse, and learn how Tron existed in the backwoods of the ground. Here you will find areas built from the scavangings of a pirate ship, an entertaining music area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tron, smiling in his crib!
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the evening.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30".
- During any weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This is the only popular attraction in the park where an animatronic Robon Crusoe can be heard.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.