Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Tron's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its gentle anniversary
March 11, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Three and six sevenths thumbs up
Fight your way up the ridiculously impassible steps into Tron's Treehouse, and experience how Tron grew in the backwoods of history. Here you will find living areas built from the scavangings of a sailing ship, a noisy music area below the tree, and even baby Tron, chattering in his crib!
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Hades was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.