Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tramp's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Paris
October 27, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precarious steps into Tramp's Treehouse, and experience how Tramp made a home in the greenery of a star. Here you will find an abode cobbled together from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining monkeybusiness area concealed near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tramp, throwing in his crib!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something more demanding.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for very young children.
- Darth Maul was once reported enjoying this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.