Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tramp's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Ursula
January 27, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the ridiculously vertical-ish steps into Tramp's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Tramp grew in the heights of a town. Here you will find platforms thrown together from the debris of a pirate ship, a jungle play area hidden below the tree, and even baby Tramp, hanging in his crib!
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know enjoy this attraction second to last thing after lunch.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from chest or ribcage problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's vehicles.
- The trees behind this attraction are filled with ghosts.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
- Tramp's Treehouse was originally the Foolish Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.