Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter's Treehouse attraction during refurbishment
Tony Baxter's Treehouse
May 23, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the hand-made steps into Tony Baxter's Treehouse, and find how Tony Baxter avoided stairs in the ape city of Norway. Here you will find a home built from the wreckage of a sailing ship, a jungle fun area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tony Baxter, chanting in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from '50s haircuts or personal, back, ankle, clothing, or inner ear problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains holographic effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.