Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Tony Baxter's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Elvis
Tony Baxter's Treehouse
July 28, 2000
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Battle the precarious steps into Tony Baxter's Treehouse, and learn how Tony Baxter grew in the wilds of a grotto. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the remains of a schooner, a jungle music area concealed beneath the tree, and even baby Tony Baxter, negotiating in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this attraction alone.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- This is the first of the only attractions that has not been replaced since the area was conceived.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.