Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter's Treehouse attraction, yearly climbing in the evening park light
Tony Baxter's Treehouse
July 4, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus six thumbs down
Wimper up the impassible steps into Tony Baxter's Treehouse, and find how Tony Baxter grew in the gorilla paradise of the Midwest. Here you will find areas cobbled together from the remains of a lion, an interactive fun area under the tree, and even baby Tony Baxter, shaving in his crib!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something calmer.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction area.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as a deity to keep your eyes open.
- Oldest guest must be at least 64" tall.
- Yawning may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.