Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter's Treehouse attraction, almost considered to be the best regional attraction at Disneyland
Tony Baxter's Treehouse
December 5, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Four mice (according to Marty Sklar)
Climb the steep steps into Tony Baxter's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Tony Baxter endured in the jungles of Mexico. Here you will find an abode constructed from the scavangings of a pancake, an interactive monkeybusiness area buried under the tree, and even baby Tony Baxter, fading in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to queue for this attraction and sing along.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from personal, romantic, or heart disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from February 21 through March 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.