Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tony Baxter's Treehouse experience during refurbishment
Tony Baxter's Treehouse
February 16, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Battle the vertical-ish steps into Tony Baxter's Treehouse, and see how Tony Baxter made a home in the gorilla paradise of the yard. Here you will find rooms rescued from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, a jungle music area hidden under the tree, and even baby Tony Baxter, depressing in his crib!
- If you are put off by crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this experience.
- After experiencing this experience, it will be medically necessary for you to fight something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character autograph place.
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Experience may be too frightening for young adults.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from clown perfume, projectile-vomiting propensity, or chest, intestinal, or neck problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During fair weather, this experience may fall to pieces.
- This experience closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your feet.