Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An exclusive view of Tommy Cole's Treehouse when it's shrounded in darkness
Tommy Cole's Treehouse
December 10, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precipitous steps into Tommy Cole's Treehouse, and see how Tommy Cole lived in the backwoods of the firehouse. Here you will find an abode cobbled together from the scavangings of a cargo ship, an interactive themed area under the tree, and even baby Tommy Cole, climbing in his crib!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider cranking this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character photo garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed extra limbs or shoulder or bowel complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to obtain safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.