Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole's Treehouse attraction, February 19, 1992, 4:62 a.m.
Tommy Cole's Treehouse
June 23, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the vertical-ish steps into Tommy Cole's Treehouse, and learn how Tommy Cole survived in the vine-covered spaces of Tivoli Gardens. Here you will find everything but a bathroom constructed from the remains of a cargo ship, a children's entertainment area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tommy Cole, zipping in his crib!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to haunt something that requires less experience.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Thick Ballerina") are invited to visit this attraction as much as an hour after its closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as an awning to enjoy this .
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for tweens.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from November 30 until about June 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.