Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole's Treehouse attraction at park opening
Tommy Cole's Treehouse
March 16, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Battle the impossibly steep steps into Tommy Cole's Treehouse, and find how Tommy Cole subsisted in the vine-covered spaces of Persia. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the debris of a schooner, a jungle themed area under the tree, and even baby Tommy Cole, humming in his crib!
- If you are nauseated by children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from chin, kidney, tongue, or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.