Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole's Treehouse adventure at night
Tommy Cole's Treehouse
December 7, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Battle the irregular steps into Tommy Cole's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Tommy Cole grew in the vine-covered spaces of Frontierland. Here you will find a home thrown together from the flotsam of a sailing ship, a noisy play area beneath the tree, and even baby Tommy Cole, drowning in his crib!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Before experiencing this adventure, experience something soothing.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and being carried).
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Contains imported illusions.
- During unfortunate weather, this adventure may fall to pieces.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.